Making Improvements or Alterations to Your Home

Any alterations or additions to the exterior or interior of your home will require permission in writing from Futures Housing Group.

Can I sell?

Yes you can, but we have a right of first refusal on your share. If Futures Housing Group does not wish to purchase your share we have a right to nominate a person within the nomination period (eight weeks). If we do not nominate anyone you then have a right to sell your share on the open market.

Can I lose out?

Yes. Unfortunately like any home owner if house prices fall you may lose out, but only on the share you own. Likewise, if the house prices rise, the increase in value of your share is yours.

Financial Difficulties

The mortgage contract is between you and your bank/building society. If you begin to experience financial difficulties you should let them know immediately. They may be able to help.

If you have trouble meeting your rent and service charge, it is essential that you contact Futures Housing Group to discuss what options are available.

Financial advise can be found on the Help to Buy Midlands website HERE